- ABOUT US
- Metal Roof PV Mounts and Systems
- Flat Roof Solar Panel Mounting Systems Solutions
- Tile Roof Solar Mounting Systems Solutions
- Solar Tracking Solutions for Commercial PV Projects
- Ground Solar Mounting Systems Solutions
- Floating Solar Solutions - PV Systems
- PV Solar Carport Mounting Systems Solutions
- Balcony Solar Panel Mounting Systems Solutions
- Ground PV Systems
- Solar Panel Roof Mounting Systems
- Floating PV Systems
- Solar Carport Mounting Systems
- Solar Panel Tracking Systems
- Balcony Solar Mounting Systems
- COMPANY NEWS
- Contact Us
From September 13th to 15th, the Tokyo International Smart Energy Exhibition (PV EXPO) took place at the Makuhari Messe Convention Center in Chiba. Mibet exhibited products that included ground mounts, floating solar systems, ballast systems, metal seam roof clamps, and tile roof hooks, demonstrating our capability in designing and manufacturing solar mounting products.
Given Japan's distinctive topography for large-scale photovoltaic projects, predominantly comprised of mountains and hills, Mibet showcased three ground-mounting systems tailored for such terrains: the agricultural solar racking, GT7, and PGT2. Each of these mounting structures boasts impressive weather-resilience and anti-corrosion properties.
PV EXPO is a crucial PV exhibition in Japan, and the Mibet team was on hand to advise customers on project technologies and solutions. We have been insisting on technological innovation to provide high-quality products that meet the needs of PV projects.