Product Application Examples
● Tile hooks are fixed to slats or rafters.
● Wide selection of porcelain tile hooks.
● Rust and corrosion resistant.
● Click-in assembly is fast and flexible.
● Quick and easy to install.
● No need to cut tiles.
● Pre-assembled pieces save labor costs.
● Adaptable to different types of tile roofs.
● Customized design accepted.
Tile Roof Solar Mounting Kit
● Rails: Support rails are typically installed on tile roof hooks, and then clamps are used to secure the solar panels to these rails.
● Roof Hooks: Roof hooks are bolted directly to the roof beams to mount the rails.
● Bolts and Screws: A variety of fasteners provide the key function for mounting PV modules to the roof.
● Mid/End Clamps: Almost every PV module fixing requires solar panel clamps for attaching the panels to a specific structural system.
● Solar Wire Clamps: Stainless steel solar wire clamps secure wiring in an optimal configuration to prevent damage to the electrical system.
|lnstall site||Porcelain tiles, flat tiles, slate tiles, asphalt tiles, etc.|
|Panel Framing||framed, frameless|
|Panel Orientation||horizontal, vertical|
|Design Standards||AS/NZS 1170, DIN 1055, JIS C8955:2017,|
|International Building Code: IBC 2009,|
|California Building Code: CBC 2010;|
|Bracket Material||AL6005-T5 (surface anodized)|
|Fastener Material||Zinc-nickel alloy & SUS304|
|Parts Material||AL6005-T5 (surface anodized)|
|Bracket Color||Natural or Customized|
Service and Support
● Our sales team will provide you with basic product introduction and training.
● Our technical team will design a complete solution according to your project requirements.
● We provide installation guides and online services for the solar mounting system.
● Provide 10-year warranty service.