- ABOUT US
- Metal Roof PV Mounts and Systems
- Flat Roof Solar Panel Mounting Systems Solutions
- Tile Roof Solar Mounting Systems Solutions
- Solar Tracking Solutions for Commercial PV Projects
- Ground Solar Mounting Systems Solutions
- Floating Solar Solutions - PV Systems
- PV Solar Carport Mounting Systems Solutions
- Balcony Solar Panel Mounting Systems Solutions
- Ground PV Systems
- Solar Panel Roof Mounting Systems
- Floating PV Systems
- Solar Carport Mounting Systems
- Solar Panel Tracking Systems
- Balcony Solar Mounting Systems
- COMPANY NEWS
- Contact Us
Recently, Mibet successfully deployed two offshore floating solar systems in the marine testing zones of "Dali Puyu" and "Dongshan Island". This marks the official commencement of the validation phase for the "Nearshore Floating Photovoltaic Application Demonstration Project," in collaboration with the "China Shipbuilding Industry Corporation's 725 Research Institute."
Offshore solar power generation places higher demands on the floating system's structure, involving complex technical challenges related to marine construction, installation, and maintenance. We have optimized and enhanced various aspects, including the anchoring system, float structure, flexible connectors, corrosion resistance, and wave protection.
In the future, Mibet will continue to explore in-depth and build a near-shore floating photovoltaic system with complete intellectual property rights. We will work hand in hand with industry partners to jointly promote the progress and development of floating systems.