Product Application Examples
● Modular design, simple and convenient splice installation.
● Increase the volume of floater to add the buoyant force of floater.
● The floater is made of high density polyethylene, which ensures its long service time.
● Various array design, easier to combine.
● Realize symmetrical facing array, increase the installation capacity, maximize the efficiency of power generation.
● Compatible with various solar module, save the cost.
● Strong weather ability, easy to operation and maintenance.
MRac Floating mounting system will be fixed by anchoring system. Normally we choose the anchor point under the water, but also can choose the anchor point on the waterfront. The procedure of installing anchoring system will be designed in accordance with the condition of water area.
1. When water level variation less than 1 meter, adopt sunken anchor or stone with rope to fix it.
2. When water level variation less than 3 meters, adopt sunken anchor or stone with rope and add elastic spring to fix it.
3. When water level variation more than 3 meters, adopt sunken anchor or stone with capstan rope to fix it.
|5°, 10°, 15°
|Height From the Water Surface
|framed, double glass solar panel
|Horizontal, same direction double row, symmetrical double row
|AS/NZS 1170, DIN 1055, JIS C8955:2017,
|International Building Code: IBC 2009,
|California Building Code: CBC 2010;
|Zinc-nickel alloy & HDPE
|AL6005-T5 (surface anodized)
|Grey or custom
|Main floating body 70KG/㎡, aisle 155KG/㎡
Service and Support
● Our sales team will provide you with basic product introduction and training.
● Our technical team will design a complete solution according to your project requirements.
● We provide installation guides and online services for the solar mounting system.
● Provide 10-year warranty service.